Monday 27 August 2018

Chantal Bustamante Circus Performer

Ladies and Gentlemen! Step right up!

Sometimes being a photographer feels like I'm living in a circus. Well, not really, but it is filled with high-flying moments. Case in point: I had my second booking this summer with Chicago circus performer Chantal Bustamante. Chantal has been visiting the epicentre of circus (Montreal) for a number of years in the summer, improving her craft. She needed some new promo shots, did a little research and came up with Alan Dean Photography. Our first session a year ago yielded some great results, and I was very happy to do an encore performance for Chantal. She even surprised me with some tickets to a Cirque de Soleil performance. Even better news was that Chantal plans to use the latest shoot to promote a brand new project, her very own circus in the Chicago area. I wish her the best of success although I think I prefer to keep my feet on the ground.







No comments:

Post a Comment